- Persons applying to be enrolled in Air Services Limited Flight Training School should have finished secondary school and have an adequate knowledge of Mathematics.
- Persons must attend an interview with one or more of Air Services Limited Flight Training School staff personnel.
- Persons must show evidence of their financial ability to cover training cost.
Documents needed for Registration:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Police Clearance
3. Copy of Academic Certificates
4. Valid National Identification Card
Only after registration the student commence training. A student registered with Air Service Limited Flight Training School is entitle to all of the privileges that the school accords to holders of the Student Pilots License issued by the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority (G.C.A.A.)
For more information:
Air Services Limited
Flight Training School
Ogle International Airport
East Coast Demerara
P.O. BOX 10176
Guyana | South America
Switchboard +592 222 1234 Ext 43
Facebook: Air Services Flight School