Our Maintenance Department is approved by the Guyana Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) as an Aircraft Maintenance Organisation. Our highly trained and qualified staff who have many years of maintenance experience together with our totally committed Management team ensure that a safe and reliable service is always provided.
Besides Periodic/Scheduled Maintenance and Structural Work, our maintenance team are qualified and trained to carry out:
- Compass Swing
- Avonics and electrical system maintenance
- Non-destructive inspections including Eddy Current Dye Penetrant and magnetic particles
- Dynamic Propeller Balancing
- Paint stripping and spray painting
- Battery maintenance
- Engine, airframe and avionics modifications
- Major and minor structural repairs
- Aircraft weighing
- Maintenance and annual inspections on American registered aircraft.
- Prepare aircraft and documentation for local Certificate of Airworthiness.