- Air Services Ltd. would not be held responsible for passengers who miss their flights on arriving after the given check-in-times.
- All packages/ cargo including personal luggage are subject to customs check and security screening.
- Air Services Ltd. would not be held liable for any undisclosed contents of package/ cargo.
- In the event of any loss/ damage of cargo/ package that is found to be the fault of the company, a refund/ compensation of 50% of the value of the cargo/ package to a maximum of 5 times the freight.
- Air Services Ltd. Would not be held liable for cancellations of flight(s) due to circumstances beyond its control, e.g., weather, maintenance, strikes etc.
- Air Services Ltd. Reserves the right to refuse boarding to any passenger who fail to produce his/ her ticket along with a form of ID, seems to be under the influence of alcohol behave in an unruly manner etc.
Passengers using Air Services Limited are provided with the following insurance coverage:
- A maximum of US$50,000.00 to any one person and a maximum of US$2,000,000.00 for any one accident.
- Additional protection can usually be obtained by purchasing insurance coverage from a private company. Such insurance is not affected by any limitations of the Carrier’s Liability. For further information, please consult your Insurance Company representative.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Full refund would be issued for cancellation before 72 hours of scheduled departure time.
- 50% refund would be issued for cancellations before 24 hours of scheduled departure time.
- 0% refund would be issued for cancellations before 24 hours of scheduled departure time, for not calling or for no show customers.
- All refunds are subject to a processing fee of GY$5,000.
- Tickets are not transferrable.
ASL is committed to developing, implementing and continuously improving our strategies, management systems and operational processes to ensure that all aspects of business uphold the highest level of safety compliance so that we can meet and exceed the expectations of the Industry, our Employees, the Customer and Public at large.
We are also committed to:
- Safety being the first priority
- The belief that every Employee is responsible and accountable for minimizing operational risk.
- Promoting and sustaining a non-punitive safety and reporting culture.
- Ensuring that working safely is a condition of employment.
- Investing in ongoing education and training in safety and risk management.
- Nurturing an open and honest communication culture about safety issues.
- Providing adequate resources to ensure a safe “Working Environment” and the implementation of this “Safety Policy”.